Re: (TV) Richard's comments on the reissues

It would be great if you could find out, Keith. The liner notes to MM mention
that "O Mi Amore" was attempted during the sessions for both albums, but also
says that the recording that appears on the MM reissue is from the ADVENTURE
sessions. (I assume Rhino put it there, rather than on ADVENTURE, so they could
balance out the "never released" goodies between the reissues a bit more). But
Richard's comments seem to apply directly to the recording heard on MM, yet he
mentioned that Andy Johns was producing... hence my confusion.

--Philip