RE: (TV) Reissues and Guitar Effects OT

At 11:29 AM -0600 11/6/03, Larry F. Holt wrote:
My holy grail of effects is a good backwards effect-I have a boutique
backwards effect, but it sucks. (Prescription Electronics)

You could do worse than the real backwards looping of the Line6 DL4...although you'd have to pre-play the part and then reverse the loop. Actually, now that I think of it, there's another non-looping backwards delay on that, but I've not played with it enough to figure it out. It really is backwards, though.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/