Re: (TV) New review - in French

In message <20031111221615.89918.qmail@web20702.mail.yahoo.com>, Philip
P. Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> writes
>New review of the reissues and the OLD WALDORF disc:

I have a pile of French interviews with Tom V. still waiting for me to
translate them. Alas, although the spirit is willing the old brain seems
to have forgotten much of what it once knew of the intricacies of the
French language. I have noticed that, in one of them, he actually
explains what a 'Marquee Moon is' - or rather, was at the time.

Keith