Re: (TV) Rhino's service (or lack thereof)

I have been reading your troubles with the Waldorf cd with interest. I ordered mine when the first opportunity came up, was held in backorder for a month and then it strangely appeared with no warning. Inbetween this time, some of you had received yours, commented on the stamped number (some were in the 1000's right?) and then mine appeared numbered 258, which was interesting, I thought. I'm quite surprised that some of you haven't got yours (especially some of the main list players) since I figured you'd all have your credit cards ready. I hope it all works out. It's a great concert.

Craig.