(TV) Rhino's service

I finally got a response from Rhino, after emailing our
complaints to every address I could find.

Interestingly, it appears that Rhino Handmade titles are *not*
made in order of sequence number.

>From Dr. Rhino:

"Thank you for your input.  We will take these points into
consideration when reviewing and improving our ordering system.

Your order is currently in a "Back Order" status. However, in
this case, Television Live At The Old Waldorf will not be
available for shipment until November 21. This was due to the
initial stock (Handmade titles are manufactured in batches of
300-500 copies within the framework of whatever the limited
edition amount is) running out quicker than expected and a
couple delays with the printing of the next batch.

Dr.Rhino "