Re: (TV) MM and A- The Old Issues

So, now that I have bought the expanded, remastered re-issues, what do I do with my original issues?
This seems to be a recurring issue (e.g. Blondie, VU, Echo etc).

Hello all! My first post on this forum, but I have been reading the archives during the build-up for the release of the reissues.

I just give my old copies to friends or other music lovers who haven't been exposed to the joys of the aforementioned CDs. At least you give someone a cost-free incentive to discover the music.

Rene