Re: (TV) MM and A- The Old Issues

Welcome Rene! I hope you post more often. Always good to get
more active voices on the MM list.

Thanks! I will. All you guys seem to have very similar musical tastes and so forth and I've learned alot about Television and other related artists from reading the archives. I really just discovered TV a couple of years ago (after a good friend took me to see Richard Lloyd in Baltimore), but this year has been the motherlode, especially after catching TV in Washington, DC and Philly earlier this year (and, of course, the reissues).

By the way, Television's 1992 eponymous release is one of my favorite records. I even have a friend who regards it more highly than "Marquee Moon" (an opinion that has caused quite some debate amongst my friends).

It's good advice, especially for suckers like me who buy
reissues  that are a lot less worthwhile than the MM and ADV
ones...!

I'm a sucker for reissues, too. Now who wants my old CD copy of "Forever Changes"?

Rene