(TV) Arthur Lee & Love

Further to the Arthur Lee postings...I have seen him perform 5 times in the past year or so. 3 times just with his band, and twice with strings and horns. All the shows have been phenomenal....the Town Hall show of the complete Forever Changes is one of the most memorable I have seen in many years. The CD is wonderful.....though the original is still in a class of its own.

Anyhow...see him if you can....and get the CD or DVD for a fine live show....andy