RE: (TV) It might have posted before, but...

I note here that among this articles tidbits is another link to the 13th
Floor Elevators (we all know the other one).
notably, the elevators rarely get credit for anything -- and if they do, it
to do lysergic influence, not guitar influence. kudos to the writer for
getting it.
dave