(TV) ot: document records

thought some folks here might be interested --
arhoolie's site (http://www.arhoolie.com) is offering
the document records line (from austria), only $12
each (and only $9-something if you order 3 or more).
i've always paid closer to $20 for those in the store
or from roots and rhythm.

document is a serious reissue label, specializing in
pre- and post-ww2 black recordings.  they have some
wonderful stuff.  my favorite from them is the four
disc series of rosetta tharpe.  they are
obsessive-completists in the tv-list manner.

in a similar vein -- anyone here have a copy of
"american primitive", from john fahey's revenant
label?  definitely one of my all-time favorites.  some
of the best guitar stuff i've heard.