----- Original Message -----
From: <handmadecustserv@emsi.echomail.com>
Order Date: 10/9/2003

Dear Martin Brice,

Unfortunately, we are sorry to inform you that there will be a further
delay in shipping the merchandise listed below:
Live At The Old Waldorf 1978

We will ship within the next thirty (30) days. It is quite possible that
we could ship earlier. You have the right to consent to a further delay or
to cancel your order.

Please contact our Customer Service Department at (800)574-8463, Monday
through Friday, 8 AM to 12:00 Midnight (EST), or email us at:
handmadecustserv@emsi.echomail.com, if you have any questions.

Unless we hear from you within the next seven (7) days, it will be assumed
that you have rejected any further delay and your back ordered items will
be canceled. If you paid by check a prompt refund will be issued to you.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Time Warner Order Center
Customer Service