Re: (TV) Thanks and a Q

--- Brian Young <raggedglory57@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My question is this: why, on the Just the Facts site, are the
> 1974 Television demos called the "mis-named Eno demos"?

It's more accurate to say that they were demos for Island
Records, produced by Richard Williams and Brian Eno. (As opposed
to strictly being demos cut with Brian Eno - a different thing
in some ways).

> Television with Bryan Eno was my first ever boot, and I never
> doubted he was there- you can hear him talk and sing bg vocals
> on a cut, even.

Really? On which track does he sing background vocals? I have
the "Eno" tracks on the DOUBLE EXPOSURE CD.

--Phil