(TV) American Rubber Soul

I agree, Philip,

The US Rubber Soul did seem more cohesive than the UK version; and I always
thought that "I've Just Seen A Face" and "It's Only Love" seemed out of
place on the UK Help.  The style of those two songs were definitely in the
Rubber Soul mode.

The US Rubber Soul was also the first album I ever bought but sadly...my
taste went down hill as, I'm embarrassed to say, my 2nd & third album
purchases were a Bobby Sherman album and that awful one by 1910 Fruitgum
Company !

Steve