Re: (TV) another greatest album list--a lot of shite if you ask me

> I'd say 'The Bends' is their best overall - by the time OK Computer came
> out, theyd already done everything on it before and better - they were
> sounding tired

Aye , valid points .

> First time I saw them was the week when Pablo Honey came out, they were
> pretty great and played the non hit creep twice (it was a total flop when
it
> was first released - bet its not often they've done that) and I saw them
> almost every time they played in Scotland after that although after OK
> Computer came out I lost interest quite a bit but I saw them earlier on
this
> year in a smallish venue (compared to the tent I'd last seen them in) and
it
> was one of the best times I've seen them, still an amazing band

I have seen them in various sized places from all periods of their career
too and have always been somewhere between impressed-blown away . Really
thought I would be there for the oldies the other night but was far more
blown away by the new stuff ! Great how music can still surprise that way .

> anyway, I wonder how many people are getting this off topic nonsense
blocked
> because its got shite in the title ?

Probably a fair few mate . None of that censorship bollocks with me though
:-)

Cheers
Andy