From: Philip P. Obbard [mailto:pobbard@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 8:11 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) American Rubber Soul

--- Earcandy Archive <earcandy@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Sort of ends the discussion then, ..doesn't it?

Good point! A musically-informed friend and I last night had a
lengthy, opinion-filled semi-argument about the new LET IT BE
remake/remodel. (Nevermind that neither of us has even heard the
CD, aside from a cut on the radio). We followed that up by going
through numbers 1-200 on Rolling Stone's list... these lists
exist solely to spark debate, and for that, I admit I appreciate
them. I might even *buy* the issue of RS (it was his); if I do,
it'll be my first RS purchase in ten years, I think!

--Phil