From: Dever, Paul (ELS) [mailto:P.Dever@elsevier.com]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 12:37 PM
To: 'tv@obbard.com'
Subject: RE: (TV) RFTT piece - interview with Richard Lloyd

I got to see them in Chicago. One of the best shows
I've ever seen (parts of Mekons and Replacements shows
have rivaled it, but I don't know if any have been as good
from beginning to end).

I've been trying to figure out how to write about it for the list,
but words fail.   Maybe next week when I have a bit more time.

The Rocket Redux CD is worth buying when it goes on sale on line.

--Paul