Re: (TV) RFTT in Toronto

> >drag 'em all to the show?
>
> Hell yes, this is just what adolescent boys need!
> Mine would be down
> there on the front row playing air guitar. Unless
> there were teenage
> girls there, in which case they would be trying to
> appear extremely
> cool.

i "dragged" daniel to a club show downtown not long
ago -- steve lacy.  fairly abstract jazz.  i was a bit
worried when a matronly woman started reciting beat
poetry in an animated style ("how many BUTTONS will
they CARVE from MY OLD BONES") (then given a musical
interpretation) but he ended up sitting on the edge of
his seat all night.  first thing he asked when we left
was, "when are we going out again?"

still, is it really fair that i drag him and his pals
to a rftt show on his birthday?  maybe i'll call uncle
chuck instead (uncle jason says he won't even visit
with so many kids in the house).