(TV) I Remember Nothing

Since we're still in the middle of a Beatle'spleasekillmecirclejerk, I
thought I would tell my own trax story about Unknown Pleasures.  Borrowing
the album from my music mentor and recording it to a cassette, little Ivy
League snot that I was got the album fresh from the factory and saw sides
lable inside and outside.  Figuring that we had to start at the outside to
get to the inside, Unknown Pleasures as I unknow and love it begins with
She's Lost Control and ends with New Dawn Fades.  Most of you think it
begins with Disorder and ends with I Remember Nothing.

Unknow what?  It's the way the album belongs.  I can't listen to it any
other way.  It's like flipping the order of Wish You Were Here, it is just
wrong if you play the inside first.

So for those of you who don't unknow Joy Division yet.  Unknow this, figure
out a way to listen to it outside and then inside.  It will remain an
amazing experience even 20 years later.

Scott, NYC