Re: (TV) NY Times reviews OLD WALDORF disc

In message <20031209191332.73734.qmail@web20727.mail.yahoo.com>, Philip
P. Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> writes
>I was thinking this morning how funny it was that Television went 11
>years without a new release, only two release two live albums in the
>same year and have both of them be virtually unavailable to people
>trying to buy them!

Yep.

btw, am I alone in thinking that the Old Waldorf show is just about the
least interesting one they could have chosen? I can't even stand to
listen to it all the way through, mainly because of Richard's
relentless, intensely irritating chainsaw guitar noise.

I guess I'm in the minority.