From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
Sent: Dec 28, 2003 5:28 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Holiday acquisitions?

Here's what I got - just started listening to them today:

Paul Butterfield Blues Band - ANTHOLOGY (1997)
Leonard Cohen - ESSENTIAL (2CD)
Johnny Cash - AT FOLSOM PRISON
Johnny Cash - AT SAN QUENTIN
Talking Heads - new box set

I've only listened to FOLSOM PRISON straight through so far, and
I just put on the Butterfield disc. There's a few things I asked
for and didn't get but will probably pick-up soon, esp. NO
THANKS.

My wife got the new Rufus Wainwright and the new Strokes album.
I've listened to the latter and think it's terrific.

What did other Mooners get?

--Phil