(TV) Holiday acquisitions?

This is really a fun thread, Here are the Cds and DVD'd I received this
Holiday Season:

The Rolling Stones - Now! (re-mastered)
Acid Mothers Temple - Absolutely Freak Out (Zap Your Mind)
Sun Kill Moon - Ghosts of the Great Highway
Otis Redding - The Soul Album
Otis Redding - The Dictionary of Soul
Archie Shepp - Blase (180 Gram vinyl!)

The Simpsons - Season Two and Three
The Antoine Doinel Cycle (Truffaut) -  from Criterion
Le Circle Rouge - from Criterion

I have to say that so far my favorite is the Sun Kill Moon cd, Mark
Kozelek writes a good sad song. I think I will be all set with French
Cinema for a while now too, unless any other film noir pictures are
re-released!
Happy Holidays everyone,
Sean