(TV) Music

No way!  When I grow up and become a musician (which is never because I have
little musical talent), I don't want no woman swooning...

2003 was such a weird year, I am so delighted that it's over!  I haven't
decided what I want for the holidays yet, so I didn't get anything yet --
except some strange and unexpected presents, like a case of 2000 Bordeaux.
But based on some of your posts, I did get the Joy Division boxset, and I
just got the last Johnny Cash CD.

Happy new year everyone!

Emilie