RE: (TV) Holiday acquisitions?

Well, Santa seems to have been very kind to some of you - I hope you're
all feeling guilty. As I'm unemployed and broke, I bought no presents
for my family & friends this year, but to my delight I received (from my
generous brother) the Deutsche Gramaphon 5 CD box set of Narciso Yepes -
Guitarra Espanola. This guy puts all other guitarists into the shade.
Sublime. My Dad gave me a metronome. As I'm trying to learn to play John
Fahey & Leo Kottke tunes this is the most useful gadget I've ever had,
it has revolutionised the way I play. I was shocked at how out of time I
was when playing guitar.
-Howard