Re: (TV) tax dollars at work (police on my back)

At 4:19 PM +0000 1/15/04, Keith Allison wrote:
"Remember, kids, a DJ is
NOT a musician!"

I was with you up until that point. Anything that makes sound can be used as an instrument, although I agree that just spinning isn't to the same level of artistry as turntablism done well.

Don't forget the four-letter acronym starting with R, followed by I, and ending in two As. That's getting to be quite the dirty word among those of us who think suing 12-year-old kids is a bad idea.

Cheers,
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/