RE: (TV) a question (seeking heated debate)

Just out of curiosity...has anyone actually read a critic who made a direct
comparison?

In the reviews I've seen that make mention of tv it's along the lines of
"blah blah blah, often compared to television......". I've never actually
read anyone who said they actually sounded like or were influenced by them.

Personally I think the Strokes are ok. I don't really understand the hype -
they're not *great*, and their albums wouldn't make my Top 10, but then
again they're not Linkin Park.

tv