RE: (TV) Wonky trainspotting "See No Evil" observation, heated debate part deaux

--- Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> It wasn't a cover.  Tom's vocals, Billy's hi-hat, Richard's
> solo.  It
> is the album cut, minus Richard's other parts.  That's what
> was so
> shocking about it.

Could it have been a single channel (right or left), broadcast
as mono (so both channels would be present)? It wouldn't the
first time I've heard a radio station only transmit "half" of a
song... it only takes one mono 1/4" to 1/8" converter (or vice
versa) to make it happen. Or a stereo one not fully plugged-in.

--Phil