Re: (TV) OT: Political stuff, but NYC rock'n'roll reference

At 4:08 PM +0000 1/23/04, leif joley wrote:
And who would've thought that this actor and musiscian - a contender for the "most unwashed male of the world" award - was a right-winger?

Well, it got him the most press he's had since Brown Bunny flopped at Cannes.

I must admit to a bit of surprise that Gallo and Johnny Ramone went to the Limbaugh show--I'd thought Limbaugh was a little too far to the left for Johnny.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/