(TV) Official Stickler

>Howver, the first TV show on Match 19, 2001, was
>disappointing to my ears, bu tthe 2-th was hailed
>as a triumph and our tree of this disc proves that.

You mean 2002 but why quibble.

>Howver, anybody have a copy of the March 19 2001 show?

Henry I've asked this question twice over the last 2 years, and
the answer appears to be no.

	Leo (who's still waiting for a better audio version
of the stupendous March 22, 2003 show)

>For us out-of-towners...is Irving Plaza a good venue?
>
>tv

Irving Plaza is an excellent venue. One of my favorites along with the
closed Tramps.