(TV) Television profiled on Fresh Air

Just heard a small piece on the NPR program Fresh Air profiling Television .
It was not a full interview with Teri Gross , now would've been really cool,
but was a run down of the latest Rhino releases by their resident rock critic
Ed Ward. The usual historical anecdotes, some music clips from the Rhino Hand
Made recording ( I believe, I don't have that one yet ) and , of course,
Praise , to boot !  Sez Ward, "I hear that they're back together now and by
all accounts that they're great, which is good because I never stopped
listening to their first two records...." or something like that. I looked at
the Fresh Air web site and nothing's up there about it yet ,but here's the
- Russ