Re: (TV) The lyrics to "Pillow"

This is one of my favorites as well, and (as I must be procrastinating) I just pulled it out (uh, meaning the cd) gave it another listen, and those lyrics seem correct to my tin ears...

One thing I've always liked about the last line of the song is the (intentional?) word play or ambiguity of "pains" vs. "panes" I'm sure there's a term for such a thing, other than "pun", but I never finished my doctoral work in lyric poetry...

Ok, back to work, and therefore back to lurking.

Best,

Adam