Re: (TV) Patti Smith dates - OT Now Pixies

Pixies rocked and broke a lot of ground.  Before Nirvana and the Seattle
sound came into its own, there was a rich post-punk Massachusetts scene
that included the much under-appreciated Dinosaur Jr.

----Original Message Follows---- From: grntg Reply-To: tv@obbard.com To:
tv@obbard.com Subject: Re: (TV) Patti Smith dates - OT Now Pixies Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:36:26 -0800 (PST) I think Philip and I may be the
only Pixies fans here but they are doing their warm up tour in Western
Canada prior to their festival slog across the US and Europe and I got
tickets to Regina.  Rarely do bands like this, or big names (other than
Nickleback, Shania, Brian Adams) ever come out this way. Time to crank up
debaser Greg --- Andy Ferguson wrote: > Patti Smith has announced two
London dates on March > 17th and 18th . > Why's it always London ? I'll
never make those dates > ! :-( > > Think I'll go and see Stiff Little
Fingers up the > road instead :-) > > Andy > >
http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk > I am out of season all year 'round >
Hear machinery roar to my empty sound > Touch my heart and feel winter >
Hold my hand and be doomed forever > http://www.reflexcd.co.uk >