Re: (TV) Semi-OT: Thanks, MM list

In a message dated 3/1/2004 6:28:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, jh@brainiac.com
writes:
> Absolutely.  Mould does a killer cover of "Shoot Out the Lights" on one
> of his albums.

Do you want to hear them together?

Both RT and Mould play guitar on The Golden Palominos' "Dying From The Inside
Out". To be honest, it's hard to hear RT on the track, sounds like Bob all
the way, but I like the idea that they played together ...

         -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Of all the major team games, baseball is the most leisurely by nature. It's
often attacked for this by people who, I am convinced, must be incredibly
obtuse or selling some other product."
         -- Leonard Koppett, "The Thinking Fan's Guide To Baseball"