(TV) John McGeoch RIP

Some more sad news. John McGeoch, former Magazine, Banshees
and PIL guitar player died in his sleep last Thursday.

I'll never tire of his work on Juju, A Kiss In The Dreamhouse and the
Correct Use Of Soap.I've been listening to his work almost non-stop
since getting back from London.  He was a true genius, and the only
guitarist I would seriously listen to other thanTom back in 1980 - 1982.
The 'Jimmy Page of the new wave' as Mojo called him.

Even sadder is that Sioux and Budgie were planning to invite him
to guest with them on their forthcoming Creatures tour, the first time
they would have shared a stage together since 1982.

RIP John,

Cliff

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
New revised paperback edition available from:
www.helterskelterbooks.com