(TV) Irving Plaza Take II

Hopefully, this will be my last e-mail asking questions about ticket policies.
I was just on Irving Plaza's Web page. Would anyone know the answer
to the following:
Can a person 214 miles away  :>)  can buy tickets from Irving Plaza's box office
over the phone, pay them by VISA card over the phone, and then Irving Plaza
box office holds the tickets for me until I pick them up on day of the Show
or shortly before the gig starts?
Their box office is closed until tomorrow, and doesn't open on Sat.
until 12 noon, otherwise I'd call and ask them directly.
I would prefer not to deal with Clear Channel unless I have to.
	Leo