Re: (TV) Turning Into a Pumpkin

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:57:28 -0500
"Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:
> I'm thinking of taking the 1:00 am AMTRAK after Fri. show, and trying to
> decide if this is realistic.

Leo, 2 years ago my friend Rob and I drove to New Haven and caught the
train into NYC.  When the show ended just after 12, there was just enough
time to say goodbye and make a beeline to the station.  We just caught the
train out, which was good because the next one was after 3.

It was so late it was early by the time I finally got home.  It's do-able,
but the next day's wasted anyway so I think you're better off finding a
place to crash in the city and heading out the next morning.

Say, if you go to the Paradise show, bitch at the sound guy for me.  I
just found out that I'm not going to be able to attend any shows in
the north east thanks to my work schedule.