(TV) What My Whining Has Wrought

This guy wastes the first 80% of his 6 sentence mention of
tonight's Television's Show, tonight on trying to show us how
clever he is.

Usual incorrect categorizing of Television as a 'punk' band.
"Choleric" [!]  (Well possibly Verlaine--but I would have used "moody" )

But he truly redeems himself with his last sentence.

>From this morning's Boston Globe:
Spirit of '77 (by S[?]. Muther)
By contractual agreement, sermons about crusty old punk bands occur
in this column exclusively on Monday and Tuesday. But what to do when
these choleric, aged punks can't confine their activities to the beginning
of the week? We thought about hiding at the mall, but if there's one thing we
learned from "Dawn of the Dead," it's that the mall is not safe. Plus we're
hitting the Cinnabon a bit too frequently as of late. So instead, we're breaking
protocol and allowing the old punks to make an appearance on Wednesday (who says that Go!
 isn't inclusive?). Tonight, influential CBGB darlings Television are at the
Paradise Rock Club. Just how influential are they? Let's just say that the Strokes
would be sporting Kajagoogoo coiffures if Television had never existed.
The show starts at 8 p.m.; $25.
969 Commonwealth Ave., 617-562-8800.