From: Todd Ellenberg <hotfkintuna@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) What are you listening to?
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:13:03 -0800 (PST)

> Is that really Blonde on Blonde (in its entirety)
LIVE? Wow!
> Where on earth did you get that?

There actually is a CD like that I downloaded a month
or so ago.  It's all Blonde on Blonde songs, in the
order of the album, from performances ranging from
1966 through the late '90s (or early 2000s?).  Pretty
interesting.  The version of Sad Eyed Lady is a studio
outtake.

Now listening to:  WWOZ live from N'awlins

New acquisitions: Lambchop's new albums, Grateful
Dead/Dicks Picks 31 (8/74 live), some Clash boots...