RE: (TV) Books on albums / Seriously

I predict that as with Verlaine's "Monologues"
the MM book will never be completed.

Philip, did what you wrote (i.e., your 331/3 reference
mean the book will primarially about the
writing/recording/making of MM?  If so, aren't you a
little skeptical given Verlaine's aversion to talking
about his music (although maybe Richard will go bonkers
in a technical way and reveal his use of
Mixolodian scale on MM.  But who knows, maybe there will
even be an entire Chapter devoted to what "Prove It"
is all about.

Also, all the info I heard over the last year or
so was that this book was published several years ago.
Supposedly, there are used paperback copies out
there already---and I've seen pictures, albeit small,
of its front cover.

OTOH, like my comments on mixing in TV songs and my Lloyd
"piece" (by the way that was supposed to semi-humorous)
I could be wrong about the book presently existing.

But seriously folks---anyone---which solo is superior on the
Television's-Own-Cdr-Concert-sold version of
"1880 or So" ?