(TV) From Rhino Handmade's newsletter today....

Turning Off The Television

Maybe it happened because we launched it together with expanded
editions of the band's classic Marquee Moon and Adventure
albums. Maybe it's because the CD offers a unique live look at a
seminal alternative rock group. Maybe people just have a soft
spot in their hearts for skinny, intellectual guitar heroes.
Whatever the reason, our limited edition Television release,
Live At The Old Waldorf, San Francisco, 6/29/78 is almost sold
out. That's right, we said almost - act quickly and you might
still have time to snag a copy of Rhino Handmade's
fastest-selling release ever. Go to http://www.rhinohandmade.com
now before we have to turn off the Television. (and while we're
at it, the John Coltrane Complete Atlantic Recordings vinyl box
and the Sonny Bono CD are also teetering on the brink of extinction!)