(TV) Rhino Handmade TV news

I just got an email from Rhino Handmade. Along toward the bottom was this:

Turning Off The Television
Maybe it happened because we launched it together with expanded editions of
the band's classic Marquee Moon and Adventure albums. Maybe it's because the
CD offers a unique live look at a seminal alternative rock group. Maybe
people just have a soft spot in their hearts for skinny, intellectual guitar
heroes. Whatever the reason, our limited edition Television release, Live At
The Old Waldorf, San Francisco, 6/29/78 is almost sold out. That's right, we
said almost - act quickly and you might still have time to snag a copy of
Rhino Handmade's fastest-selling release ever.

Fastest selling release EVER! Too cool.

Jim K.