(TV) 3/25 vs. 3/26

I am happy to report that the Friday night show was excellent,
too, and Irving Plaza was *packed* this time.

I believe the setlist was the same as Thursday's. Unlike the
2002 and 2003 Irving Plaza shows, where the second night was
clearly superior each year, it's tough to pick a better night
this year. Thursday probably wins by a nose overall, but Tom's
performance on the new, slowed-down arrangement of "Psychotic
Reaction" on Friday night was *outstanding*. Vocally, the only
thing I can think of that is similar in terms of vocal
performance is "Mars" from the '92 LP.

And as I said before... the new material really sounds
*recordable* this year. Any chance this on-again, off-again
touring might actually result in a studio album sometime...?

Come back soon, Television!

--Phil