(TV) CDs

I have an extra copy of the Old Waldorf -- I think a while back someone on the list wanted to buy it from me -- then we both forgot about it (not blaming anyone here! -- I forgot too).  But if you have a copy of the Academy CD that Television sold at the concert, I am happy to exchange it for my extra copy of the Old Waldorf.  Or if someone needs a copy of the Old Waldorf, and it's sold out on Rhino.  And if you have an extra copy of the Academy and would like to sell it...  Please email me at ehsu@mindspring.com

Thanks.  Emilie