Re: (TV) What are you listening to?

--- Brian Young <raggedglory57@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey Phil- how's that Franz Ferdinand? I hear Go4
> comparisons being made...

I really liked the Franz Ferdinand record. It's *much* more
accessible than Gang of Four (at least moreso than the Gang of
Four stuff I have - the ENTERTAINMENT/YELLOW Infinite Zero CD),
although I suppose there are some sonic similarities. But it's
not the comparison I would just too. I've also heard Strokes
comparisons made, which aren't entirely baseless, though Franz
Ferdinand is more tightly-wound and stylistically diverse than
the Strokes. Better singer, too.

The CD was $9.99 at Tower - I recommend it.

--Phil