(TV) tomorrow night in NYC..Joss..

Hello Fellow TV listers,

Tomorrow, Sunday April 4th, my band JOSS will have it's record release party
at The Mercury Lounge in NYC - 8:00 PM sharp. Hopefully some of you can come
on down and show the love. Here's what The Big Takeover is saying about our
new
CD "If not for the hovering..."

 The Big Takeover (April 2004)
JOSS/If Not For the Hovering... Smooth laid back lounge shadows slide out
velvet from this trio with a little bit of Twin Peaks in the mood, a little
Dream
City Film Club in the vocal delivery. Sometimes it also reminds me of early
My Dad Is Deadb9and I like when that happens. The guitar occasionally hits
against the vocals in a way that feels so Dream Syndicate, in that darker and
mellower "Ghost Stories" way. I feel like I should either be listening to this
album on headphones while riding on a greyhound towards Louisiana sometime
after
midnight, or while sitting in a dark bar smoking a cigarette and nursing a
scotch, eyeing the long black haired girl in the corner booth as this band
plays
low and slow on a dimly lit red light stage.
~Jack Rabid

Thanks for reading
Chris
www.houseofjoss.com