From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of
Maurice Rickard
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 2:59 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Brief Verlaine mention...

At 5:58 AM -0700 4/22/04, Philip P. Obbard wrote:
>...in an interview with one of the Strokes! Not really on a
>musical topic, though...
>
>http://www.pulsetc.com/article.php?sid=1044

So Television's "post-punk" now?  So now the punk era's moved back to
the Dolls, to the Stooges, or back to the Nuggets time period?  I
guess this makes the Ramones, the Buzzcocks, the Pistols, etc.
"post-punk," too.

Now I gotta go update the big chart where I keep track of all this stuff.
--
Maurice Rickard