(TV) Blank Contest / Prize: Official Live (not a copy) Dec. 4, 1992 Te levision

All kidding aside, I actually am a fan of Hell's "The BLANK Generation."

A free Official Live (not a copy) Dec. 4, 1992 Television cd-r to first
person who answers this correctly:

What song's (and who wrote it) descending chord progression  was used
by/for R. Hell's "The BLANK Generation", and also was responsible for Hell
using the lyric:  "I belong to the blank generation" ?

PS: As you might have guessed , it was slow at work today.