(TV) "True Story": Putting "Let Go the Mansion" To Good Use

>I had to recheck the header to see if Leo sent this post.

"True Story" :

My sister-in-law 'forced' my brother and their 2 kids to
move to a wealthy suburb of Boston a couple of years ago,
(although they really can't afford it), so she could
"compete" with her sister, who had married a very wealthy
man and who lived in same town.

My 6 year-old niece and sister-in-law often visit (and
sometimes I tag along too) her sister/'cousins' expensive
and gigantic house.

For several weeks, each time we returned to their more humble
house, I would play "Let Go The Mansion" for my niece (and sing
the lyrics), but Verlaine's words were not too subtly directed at
my sister-in-law.

	Leo

"The rich really are different from you and me."
F. Scott Fitzgerald