(TV) "True Story": "Let Go The Mansion" Put To Good Use

I sent this early Wed. but it never appeared on List even
though a subsequent test message went thru.  So I'm
re-sending.

>I had to recheck the header to see if Leo sent this post.

My sister-in-law 'forced' my brother to move from a lower-middle
class city south of Boston and buy a house in a very exclusive
suburb (a house and lifestyle they can't really afford).  She
wanted to 'keep-up' with her 2 sisters who already lived there.

One of the sisters had married a very wealthy man who made his
fortune in air conditioning and heating systems; they lived in an
extremely expensive and huge house.  My sister-in-law would often
take my niece over to this house (and sometimes I'd tag along) to
visit her cousins.

More than once on returning, I would play "Let Go the Mansion" and
my niece and I would sing along.  Although the song "Let Go the Mansion"
was ostensibly for my niece's enjoyment it was intended to be a subtle
hint to her mother.

	Leo