RE: (TV) TV / Patti gigs

I plan on making the Manchester one, if my brother who lives there isnt working that weekend, and I can still get cheap enough flights when he does find out

From: "Andy Ferguson" <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) TV / Patti gigs
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:18:33 +0100

So is anyone going to Manchester or Brixton for this awesome link up ?

I'm away on holiday the week before so cannot make the TV only shows , I had
wanted to go to Glasgow , so I must make one of these two shows .

Andy

http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk
"I've been dreaming of a time when to be
English is not to be baneful , to be standing
by the flag not feeling shameful , racist
or partial "
http://www.reflexcd.co.uk