RE: (TV) Too Obvious? / The two greatest debut albums ever? Boston

Don't want to insult anyone, but despite being from
Boston I never thought the band Boston's songs had any
Feeling, its singer Brad Yelp no More Than a hack.
(Yikes! I've made 3 obvious statements in a single
e-mail).

Jeez, I was joking, guys! Just being facetious. I was disappointed that no one else flamed me for that remark. Yeah, they (Boston) suck. Everyone seems to have covered the more obvious great debuts (they seem pretty rare when you think about), most bands, it seems, don't hit their stride until the fourth record. So, my question is what bands have had career defining fourth albums?